Sunday, February 26, 2012

DIY // TWO Ingredient Ice Cream!

 Hello dear friends! Okay so I want you to do one thing. Forget everything you've ever known about ice cream. Okay not everything but just the fact that is unhealthy, makes you feel slightly guilty when eating it and that it has dairy. Do this and in turn I will give you a guilt-free ice cream recipe that has only TWO ingredients and is super healthy! Plus it has the rich delicious texture of gelato! Oh my gosh, I could say so many more lovely things about this!
*p.s. 2 bananas make about one big serving!
*p.s. try to get most air out of the bag to prevent browning!
How freaking awesome was that? Seriously you need to try it! You could even add like chocolate syrup, or better yet, nutella!
Happy Eating!
p.s. come back tomorrow for some exciting news!

16 comments:

  1. YUM! I definitely want to try this, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! This sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that looks amazing!! I'm lactose intolerant so I definitely need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm in love! thanks for sharing =)

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks SO good. Thank you for sharing! I've been looking for some super simple dessert recipes. :)

    xo. -brittany
    http://liveeclectic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH YUMMM, yes please!! I'll take some chocolate syrup on top, for sure! ;)

    Just found your blog through A Lost Feather & we're now following. Have a great Monday!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooove this ice cream! I was a bit wary of if it would work, but it totally does. The only warning I have is to be careful what you blend it with. I have broken a small food processor trying to make this, so make sure it's something that can handle the frozen banana!

    PS...small spoonful of PB and a drizzle of chocolate sauce makes a delicious version!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds amazing!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always wanted to try this! Can't wait for summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. that looks delicious! i used to make banana ice cream as a kid - and i love it so much. just may need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So I just wanted to let you know I made this tonight and it is SOOOO good! And it was so simple, thanks for sharing!!
    -K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh I know! Like it seriously doesnt get any simpler! mmm

      Delete
  12. oh gosh, this looks like heaven in a cup. need to make this ASAP!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks REALLY yummy! I'm definitely going to try it! How much lemon juice should you put in? -Shirley
    http://treeshides.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!